LEC Withdrawal Policy
LEC Refund Policy For Fee Paying Students / Graduated Adults
Structured & Blended Class Course Fees
- Students qualify for a full refund up to the starting date of class.
- Once classes have started each session, students qualify for a refund, minus a $25 processing fee, up to the end of the second class.
- After the date of the second class, course fees are non-refundable. Fees can be transferred (one time only) to another available class or self-paced course up to one year from the date of payment.
Self-Paced / DL Classes
- Before becoming active in the course, students qualify for refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- After becoming active (first 5% of course) in a self-paced / DL course, students do not qualify for a refund, but can transfer their fee (one time only) to another course or put their current course on hold for up to one year from the date of payment.