All applicable fees are due and payable in full at the time of registration. Registration is NOT complete until all fees are paid. If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please discuss your situation with an LEC administrator.
Course (Tuition) Fees – Canadian Citizens / Permanent Residents
- Non-graduated students (any age) – Free, no tuition costs
- School Aged Grads – Free, no tuition costs
- Graduated Adults – Free, no tuition costs (fees apply to elective courses)
- Literacy Foundations Course (English, Writing, Math, Computer Foundations) – Free-
Please contact the LEC office if you need further clarification on course tuition frees.
Course (Tuition) Fees – Non-BC Residents & International Students
Course fees for Non-BC Residents and International Students are $855 per course. Please contact the LEC office if you need further clarification. For more information about how to register, please go to our International Students page.
Other Costs / Fees
Textbooks – Each course has a fully refundable textbook deposit, depending on the value of the required textbooks. Refunds will be given once the textbooks are returned in good condition to the LEC office.
Optional Fees –
- $10 parking fee per school year for students who will be driving and parking at LEC
- $20 Casio Fx-300 MS Plus calculator, available for students requiring a basic scientific calculator
- $40 grad fee for graduating students attending ceremony and reception
- Cost recovery for elective field trips and workshops.
Make a payment by clicking on the banner below:
Tuition Refund Policy
Structured & Blended Classes:
- Students who withdraw from a structured class (semestered or blended) up to the start of class, will receive a full refund.
- Once classes have started, students qualify for a refund, minus a $25.00 processing fee, up to the end of the second class.
- Once the third class starts, course fees are non-refundable. Fees can be transferred (one time only) to another available class or self-paced course up to one year from the date of payment. Once 30% of the course is complete students can no longer transfer course fees.
Self-Paced & Online Courses:
- Before becoming active in the course, students qualify for a refund minus a $25.00 processing fee.
- After becoming active (first 5% of course) in a self-paced/online course, students do not qualify for a refund, but can transfer their fee (one time only) to another course or put their current course on hold for up to one year from the date of payment. Once 30% of the course is complete students can no longer transfer course fees.