Go to sd35.coresolutions.ca to register, create an account or log in to your pre-existing account.
Registration for the 2019/2020 school year is now CLOSED. Please check back here for our Fall Session schedules. Registration opens online August 17th!
How to Register
Once you have registered online (sd35.coresolutions.ca) you will receive an email that you are “Pending” approval along with a list of documentation you may need to provide to the school. Once all documentation is received and your file has been processed, you will receive an automatic email that you are “Approved”.
If you have not graduated high school you must speak to a counsellor prior to beginning a course. To speak to a counsellor or for any general questions, please call our office at 604-534-7155.
What you need to register – Please have your documents readily available to provide upon request:
- Identification – BC Drivers License, or other BC identification
- Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Passport or Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
- High school transcript
- Non-graduated students who are not currently enrolled in school, need their school records and to make an appointment with an LEC School Counsellor, 604-534-7155.
- Graduated Adults need a completed Graduated Student Learning Plan form.
- Payment of fees, when applicable, is available online at School Cash Online. Printable instructions for School Cash online can be found here.