Go to sd35.coresolutions.ca to register, create an account or check the courses you are already enrolled in.
- Winter Session 2019 (January to April) registration for structured courses is now open. Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Registration for self-paced / online courses (continuous intake) started on August 13, 2018 and will be ongoing until April 17, 2019.
How to Register
Once you have registered online (sd35.coresolutions.ca) you can come to the LEC office to complete your registration. If you want to register in person or just get more information, feel free to stop by Langley Education Centre during office hours (Sept-June: Mon/Thurs 9:30am-5:00pm, Tues/Wed 9:30am-7:00pm and Friday 9:30am-3:00pm (closed 12-1pm for lunch) or call 604-534-7155 to make a counselling appointment if you are a new student. Please check the school calendar, or call our office and listen our answering machine for office closures and time changes.
What you need to register:
- Identification – BC Drivers License, or other BC identification
- Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Passport or Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
- Graduated students need to bring in their transcript
- Students who are currently enrolled in another high school (their home school) need to bring in a Home School Permission to Cross-Enroll at LEC form signed and dated by their School Counsellor or a Parent Permission to Cross-Enroll at LEC signed and dated by their parent/guardian.
- Non-graduated students who are not currently enrolled in school, need to bring in their school records and make an appointment with a School Counsellor.
- Payment of fees, when applicable, is available online at School Cash Online. Printable instructions for School Cash online can be found here.
Self Paced Courses
On-site and Online Self Paced Courses are continuous intake, so you can register anytime between August to April each year. You can start a self paced course whenever you are ready. Our self paced courses are designed to finish in one session, but you can work at your own pace and complete sooner or take up to three sessions if you want to. Registration ends for On-site and Online Self Paced courses on April 17, 2019.
All students who have not yet graduated and graduated students from outside Canada will need to meet with our counsellor before registering.
Refund Policy (If tuition fees required)
A student who withdraws from a structured class (semestered or blended) up to the start of class, receives a full refund. A student who withdraws from a directed learning course before becoming active qualifies for a refund minus a $25.00 processing fee. After becoming active please click here for the detailed refund policy.