Go to sd35.coresolutions.ca to register, create an account or check the courses you are already enrolled in.
- Fall Session 2019 (September to December) online registration will open August 10, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Winter Session 2020 (January to April) registration is now closed and classes are in session. Please register for Spring Session.
- Spring Session 2020 (April to June) registration for structured courses will open February 24, 2020. Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Registration for self-paced on-site and online courses (continuous intake) is open until April 15, 2020.
How to Register
Once you have registered online (sd35.coresolutions.ca) you can come to the LEC office to complete your registration. If you want to register in person or just get more information, feel free to stop by Langley Education Centre during office hours (Sept-June: Mon/Thurs 9:30am-5:00pm, Tues/Wed 9:30am-7:00pm and Friday 9:30am-3:00pm (closed 12-1pm for lunch) or call 604-534-7155 to make a counselling appointment if you are a new student. Please check the school calendar, or call our office and listen to our answering machine for office closures and time changes.
What you need to register:
- Identification – BC Drivers License, or other BC identification
- Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Passport or Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
- Graduated students need to bring in their transcript
- Students who are currently enrolled in another high school (their home school) need to bring in a Home School Permission to Cross-Enroll at LEC form signed and dated by their School Counsellor or a Parent Permission to Cross-Enroll at LEC signed and dated by their parent/guardian.
- Non-graduated students who are not currently enrolled in school, need to bring in their school records and make an appointment with a School Counsellor.
- Payment of fees, when applicable, is available online at School Cash Online. Printable instructions for School Cash online can be found here.
Self Paced (directed learning) Courses
On-site and Online Self Paced Courses are continuous intake, so you can register anytime between August to April each year. You can start a self paced course whenever you are ready. Our self paced courses are designed to finish in one session, but you can work at your own pace and complete sooner or take up to three sessions if you need.
All students who have not yet graduated and graduated students from outside Canada will need to meet with our counsellor before registering.
Refund Policy (If tuition fees required)
A student who withdraws from a structured class (semestered or blended) up to the start of class, receives a full refund. A student who withdraws from a directed learning course before becoming active qualifies for a refund minus a $25.00 processing fee. After becoming active please click here for the detailed refund policy.