Go to sd35.coresolutions.ca to register, create an account or log in to your pre-existing account.
Registration for Fall Session and Self Paced (Distributed Learning) courses is OPEN!
Please check our schedules page for a list of course offerings.
- Fall Session 2020 (September to December) registration is OPEN. Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Winter Session 2021 (January to April) registration will open October 28, 2020. Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Spring Session 2021 (April to June) registration will open February 22, 2021. Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Self-Paced on-site and Online course (continuous intake) registration is OPEN.
How to Register
Once you have registered online (sd35.coresolutions.ca) you will receive an email that you are “Pending” approval along with a list of documentation you may need to provide to the school. Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once all documentation is received and your file has been processed, you will receive an automatic email that you are “Approved”.
If you have not graduated high school you must speak to a counsellor prior to beginning a course. To speak to a counsellor or for any general questions, please call our office at 604-534-7155.
What you need to register:
- Identification – BC Drivers License, or other BC identification
- Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Passport or Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
- High school transcript
- Non-graduated students who are not currently enrolled in school, need their school records and to make an appointment with an LEC School Counsellor, 604-534-7155.
- Graduated Adults need a completed Graduated Student Learning Plan form.
- Payment of fees, when applicable, is available online at School Cash Online. Printable instructions for School Cash online can be found here.
*Please email your documents to email@example.com.*