Go to sd35.coresolutions.ca to register, create an account or check the courses you are already enrolled in.
- Winter Session 2019 (January to April) registration for structured classes starts on October 31, 2018. Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Registration for self-paced / continuous intake classes starts on August 13, 2018.
How to Register
Once you have registered online (sd35.coresolutions.ca) you can come to the LEC office to complete your registration. If you want to register in person or just get more information feel free to stop by Langley Education Centre during office hours (Sept-June: Mon/Thurs 9:30am-5:00pm, Tues/Wed 9:30am-7:00pm and Friday 9:30am-3:00pm (closed 12-1pm for lunch) or phone 604-534-7155 to make a counselling appointment if you are a new student. Please check the school calendar, notices posted in the school and on our answering machine for office closures and time changes.
What you need to register
- Identification – BC Drivers License, or other BC identification
- Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Passport or Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
- Payment for fees where applicable (cash, debit or credit card accepted); online payment is availablehttps://lec.sd35.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/63/2016/11/School-Cash-Online-Information-Sheet.pdf
- Graduated students need to bring in their transcript
- Non-graduated students who are currently enrolled in another school (their home school) need to bring in a “Parent Permission to Cross-Enroll at LEC” form or Home School Permission To Cross-Enroll At LEC signed and dated by their parent/guardian or the School Counsellor. Parent Permission Form is available at LEC or you can download a copy here. See your school counselor for the Home School Permission To Cross-Enroll Form.
- Non-graduated students who are not currently enrolled in school, need to bring in their school records
Self Paced Classes
On-site or Online Self Paced Courses are continuous intake, so you can register anytime between August to April each year. You can start a self paced course whenever you are ready. Our self paced courses are designed to finish in one session, but you can work at your own pace and complete sooner or take up to three sessions if you want to. Registration ends for On-site and Online Self Paced classes on April 17, 2019.
All students who have not yet graduated and graduated students from outside Canada will need to meet with our counsellor before registering.
A student who withdraws from a structured class (semestered or blended) up to the start of class, receives a full refund. After the start of class, click here for the detailed refund policy.
A student who withdraws from a directed learning course before becoming active qualifies for a refund minus a $25.00 processing fee. After becoming active please click here for the detailed refund policy.