For Spring Session Registration, Click HERE!
For On-Site, or Online Self-Paced course registration go to sd35.coresolutions.ca to register, create an account or log in to your pre-existing account.
Registration for Spring Session and Self Paced (Distributed Learning) courses is OPEN!
Please check our schedules page for a list of course offerings
- Spring Session 2021 (May to June) registration is now open! View course offerings here! Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Fall Session 2021 (September to December) Check back here for September 2021 schedule information. Students must be in attendance no later than the second class.
- Self-Paced on-site and Online course (continuous intake) registration is OPEN. Browse course offerings.
How to Register
Once you have registered online (http://bit.ly/LEC-SpringRegistration OR sd35.coresolutions.ca) please email your documents (listed below) to email@example.com. Once all documentation is received and your file has been processed, you will receive an email that you are “Approved”.
If you have not graduated high school you must speak to a counsellor prior to beginning a course. To speak to a counsellor or for any general questions, please call our office at 604-534-7155.
What you need to register:
- Identification – BC Drivers License, or other BC identification
- Canadian Citizenship – Canadian Passport or Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
- High school transcript
- Non-graduated students who are not currently enrolled in school, need their school records and to make an appointment with an LEC School Counsellor, 604-534-7155.
- Graduated Adults need a completed Graduated Student Learning Plan form.
- Payment of fees, when applicable, is available online at School Cash Online. Printable instructions for School Cash online can be found here.
*Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.*