Fall Session 2023 (September – December)
Students must be 16 years old as of July 1, 2023 in order to qualify for structured classes, otherwise, please visit our Directed Learning Schedule page.
Directed Learning (on-site and online) courses are open for continuous registration throughout the school year until April 12, 2024 inclusively with courses beginning each week.
*Ensure you have what you need to register readily available to upload/submit.
The below listed courses are still open for registration:
Structured Classes – Twice Per Week
|Section||Class||Code||Day||Start Time||End Time||Room|
|F1B||Workplace Math 11||WPM11||M/W||6:30 PM||9:30 PM||A126|
Note, the above mentioned Workplace Math 11 course runs October 30, 2023 – December 18, 2023.
– Graduated Adults are subject to fees for some courses not covered by the BC Ministry of Education.
– Students must be 16 years old as of July 1, 2023 in order to qualify for structured classes.
– LEC does have course options for students who are not yet 16 years old as of July 1, 2023 and for out of district students.
– Students who are registered in a school district other than Langley may not be eligible to take a structured class.
– Please contact the LEC office for more information.