Welcome to the Career Resource Centre at LEC!
The goal of the Career Resource Centre is to ensure each student is supported as they plan to transition from school into their career. If you are looking for assistance or would like to discuss career plans, feel free to contact your Career Advisor or School Counsellor! These services are open to all LEC students and are available at no cost to you.
Some of the areas we can assist with include:
– Job search assistance (resumes, cover letters, interview prep)
– Career exploration and planning
– Post-secondary planning
– Work and volunteer experience opportunities
– Career exploration tours and events
– Applications for work, university/college, or District tours and events
– Answer questions regarding various career areas and District career programs (including Youth WORK and Youth TRAIN).
Talk to your Career Advisor or School Counsellor for more information!
Career Advisor: Lindsey Verbeek – firstname.lastname@example.org