The goal of the Career Resource Centre is to ensure each student is supported as they plan to transition from school into their career. If you are looking for assistance or would like to discuss career plans, you may contact your LEC Career Advisor or LEC School Counsellor. These services are open to all LEC students at no cost.
Some of the areas we can assist with include:
- Job search assistance (resumes, cover letters, interview prep)
- Career exploration and planning
- Post-secondary planning
- Work and volunteer experience opportunities
- Career exploration tours and events
- Applications for work, university/college, or District tours and events
- Answer questions regarding various career areas and District career programs (including Youth WORK and Youth TRAIN).
Book an appointment with your LEC School Counsellor or Career Advisor for more information!
appointment with Jody Primeau
appointment with Michelle Smith
Youth Train Programs
The Langley School District Career Education Department coordinates with ITA BC (Industry Training Authority) to provide a variety of career education opportunities for Langley high-school students.
For more details on their program, or how to enroll, visit their website: careered.sd35.bc.ca/